Piney Flats First Baptist's Response to the COVID-19 Outbreak
June 10, 2020
Dear Church Family,
This Sunday will be the start of an in-house worship service. I want to share with you some important information concerning this service.
1. Time of service 10:45 A.M. Please do not plan to arrive before 10:30 A.M., this will allow the
drive-in attendance to exit the parking lot.
2. Enter and exit through the front doors only.
3. There will be a table in the entry foyer with an offering basket… please drop your offering in the
basket as you enter.
4. We will follow state and local guidelines for our gathering.
Social distance … leave a safe distance between you
Mask – are suggested but not mandatory
Greetings … “holy waves” and “heavenly howdy”
We are hand shakers and huggers but let’s practice good stewardship.
5. If you have any symptoms of cold, flu, covid 19, etc.… PLEASE STAY HOME for your health and
6. If you have health conditions or feel that you are in the “at risk” category, please attend the
drive-in service or watch on You Tube.
Drive- In Service will continue at 9:30 A.M. each Sunday. If you enjoy this service please continue to attend. We will have the same service in the drive – in as we do in the sanctuary including the same music. Our Sunday School, children/youth programs, Wednesday and Sunday evening services will not start at this time. We are looking at August or September if all goes well.
Thank you for your prayers, support, and encouragement you have given during these different days. God has blessed our efforts and we have been able to worship Him together. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
I look forward to worshipping with you this Sunday in one of our services:
1. Drive-In - 9:30 A.M. 2. You Tube - 9:30 A.M. 3. Sanctuary - 10:45 A.M.
Serving Christ Together,